Thursday, October 16, 2008

Project Runway

Okay, so I know I'm way late in posting about Project Runway, but here's my take on the finale:

Kenely didn't win. She didn't deserve to, not by a long shot.
HOWEVER-
I am absolutely in LOVE with this dress! It's so incredibly creative. The hand-painted detailing is superb, and it's a fun/frilly dress. It makes me want to twirl.

Kenley_04_LG

This is the only one of Korto's designs that I thought was Bryant-Park worthy. The garments were nice, but they were looks I felt I'd seen before.

korto_final_11

Here's a few from Leanne's line, which just goes to show that I would have to agree with the judges' choice:

Leanne_07_LG

leanne_final_03

leanne_final_18

I'd want all of these looks (except I wouldn't wear the outfit with the shorts- I just loved that jacket!

Pretty, Pretty clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home