Sunday, June 01, 2008

College Credits

I finally received my transcripts, and here are the units that are applicable:


A- 3 units: Newswriting
B 3 units: Beginning Photography
A 1 unit: Volleyball
A 3 units:History/United States
B 1 unit: Advanced Volleyball
A- 1 unit: Body Conditioning
B 3 units: Phil-70 (Intro to Philosophy)
B 3 units: Phil-72 (Seminar in Ethics)
B 3 units: CIS-1
B 3 units: Physical Anthropology
B+ 3 units: Intro Into Sociology
B 4 units: Elementary Spanish
B 3 units: Intro to Psychology
C+ 4 units: Elementary Algebra
A 4 units: Elementary Spanish
B+ 3 units: Composition


Degree Applicable: 46 units

Clearly, I have an aversion to the math/sciences! I'm going to try to get a biology class w/ lab for next semester. Either that, or the next math class. I think that's college Algebra, though. Yikes. I'm not sure I'm ready for algebra, since I haven't done that for, um, EIGHT YEARS. Yeah. So, Biology it is...if they have those classes at the extension campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home