Thursday, December 13, 2007

Before Cable

"The heights by great men reached and kept,
Were not attained by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Ah, yes. Great accomplishments occur with great work. Somehow, I choose to ignore the facts. Instead of taking care of daily tasks (which would ultimately lead to a peaceful and uncluttered life), I curl up on my unmade bed and flip between reruns of Scrubs and The O.C.

Yep. Today, I was to turn in resumes and fill out employment applications. Or at least I could've picked up another day at work. Old habits die hard, I suppose. I did fill out an online application....so today was not a complete waste of time. But I still have to prepare for a bible study that I'm leading tonight.

SO, enough about me and my failures. Time to talk with God and see what He has to say about things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home