Friday, March 28, 2008

Ch-ch-changes

I have to make some changes. I know I said that yesterday, but as I sit on this conference call with a merchant who refuses to use her brain, it's become all the more clear.

I have a few goals in mind that I'd put out there, as an accountability of sorts. Here they go:

*Lose 30 lbs
*Get my transcripts from college & determine how many units are still viable
*Return to college this fall (2008)
*Get a job closer to home
*Cell phone
*save $1000
*get a new (or new to me) car

Without goals, I'm aimless.

So, regarding these goals:
*I've already lost 40lbs, and am starting up a new workout regimen. I have another blog going for that one that which includes calorie counting and workout strategy.

Okay, that's going to have to be it for now, because the call has ended and it's back to keying deals.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home